Pre boarding Guide
Thanks a lot for onboarding with Klik & Pay !
Before finalising your subscription and cash in your first clients, please take a few minutes to make sure you’re ready, here below a check-list.
Before submitting your website to our team, please check the following points, if one or another point is missing, we couldn’t take it in account:
- refunds policy
- delivery Terms
- european address
- email or phone number or post address
- clear prices for each goods or services
The following activities will be automatically refused:
- website with X content
- unregulated Casinos
- arms trade
- market Place
- drugs and drugs equipment
- high risked telemarketing companies
- erotics goods/sex shops
- weapons for the purpose of hunting/leasure
- tobacco (e-cigarettes included)
- activities related to gambling
- web hosting
For the opening of your merchant account, we need the following documents in order to respect the regulatory standards
- Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association, Registers of Directors + Members/Shareholders, DoT and PoA. => Any official document of the company proving it's constitution, the capital, the parts of each shareholder and the ultimate beneficiary(ies).
- Copy of identity Card / Passeport of the legal representative and the shareholders holding at least 25% of the company's shares.
- Utility bill of a known administration to attest the private address of the legal representative (copy dated less than 3 months).
For the opening of your merchant account, we need the following documents in order to respect the financial regulations:
Declaration of beneficiary or Form K (the appropriate form will be given to you once first documents analysed). Utility bill of a known administration to attest the private address of the legal representative (copy of less than 3 months). 1) The documents here above should be sent firstly in copy by email (email@example.com) to be verified. 2) The company documents and the identity document will have to be certified as true copy by an authorized administration or a notary and translated (French, English) if needed by a verified translator. 3) The signed documents and the certified true copies will have to be sent to us (once checked) in their original form by post to our Swiss office : Rue des Jordils 40, 1025 St-Sulpice. (Important: These documents will be conserved in your file therefore please do not send your unique originals but only the original certifications).
- Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association, Registers of Directors + Members, DoT and PoA. => Any official document of the company showing it's constitution, the capital, the part of each shareholder and the ultimate beneficiary.
- Copy of identity Card / Passeport of the legal representative.